Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fabulous Work From Some of Our Design Team Gals

Hey, Susan here.  As Nikki said we will be shaking things up a bit here.  I accused Nikki of doing a "hostile" takeover.  :)  Of course, there is not one hostile or mean bone in her body. Do you think Dan may say differently? Anywho, Hilde, myself, Katrina and Julie will be sharing with you work from our wonderful team throughout the month.  We will still be having our guest designers and our challenges, which I hope you play along!!  Here is a hint for next month - we are keeping the theme of "mixing it up a bit" - hmm....

Now to get things started.  Let me share some work from the girls!  However, first I have to say what a fabulous group of girls we have here.  Mimi was set to post today, and she was totally fine with us pulling the rug out from under her!  Then Liz and Deana happily made a couple of things for me!  I just let them know yesterday.  Aren't they great?!

First off is Mimi Leinbach!  Just look at the great tray she made using Something for Everyone.  This is a sneak.  You will see more of the girls working with this collection soon!


Here is a cute layout Mimi did of her son in T-Ball.  Isn't it cute how she incorporated the circles from "Birdie Bubbles" in the "My Friend Birdie" collection.


Next, Deana Boston used the adorable "Bucky's cut-ups" from the "Tree Love" collection on this precious layout.  I also love the layered punched trim she did.  It sort of reminds me of a warm sweater.


Liz Qualman made this  great layout below using papers and stickers from "My Friend Birdie" as well as some of Nikki's awesome burlap buttons (love those things!).  I adore how she added that punch trim, and of course that banner rocks!


And, of course, since Halloween is almost upon us (for those of us that celebrate it), here is a quick card I made using ribbon scraps from Really Reasonable Ribbon and some "Boo-tiful Cutie Cut-Ups" from Nikki's "Boo-tiful" collection.



Well, that about raps it up!!  Check back with us to see what else we have in store for you and to see what other crazy things are happening in the life of Nikki, Dan, Henry and those furry critters!



Happy Crafting!
Susan Dupre


6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what everyone created!!! AMAZING work ladies! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Erika M. said...

Fabulous creations!

Kelly Massman said...

Great work!!! :-)

Linda Beeson said...

I love this! All of this! I really like seeing the different styles in one post like this, great details too.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

I adore those ghosts on that card! They really are too cute!
Beautiful layouts by everyone! Very inspiring :)
hugs, margie

kitsNbits said...

Love what everyone did, great job!!!

01 09 10