Friday, October 8, 2010

A big Hello from France !

Hey there ! It's Michele Beck, from France !
I am here to share with you some pages. One of my fav item from Nikki Sivils, well, in fact, i love them all, but the scalloped papers are just gorgeous, and it offers soooo many ways to use it on our projects!
So, here we go :)
For this first one, i used Henry's Brilliance. I cut the scalloped paper named "Smarty Pants" and reassembled it to make a frame:


For the second one, i wanted something extremely feminine as it was a page about me. It's so rare i make that kind of page as i don't have lots of pictures of myself. It's a mix of Elie's Day Out and Dan the Record Man
I really love the paper "4 the Record" but i only wanted something blue... So, i cut out the part i wanted, and punched some little circles. Then, i cut in in two parts. Some butterflies and flowers stamps, a little of sewing, and here we have a feminine page :




And the last one, the line "My friend Birdie" was perfect for this picture of my dd Camille and our dog Elysa. I think this photo represents them in the most perfect way, always in movement, one behind the other, the other behind one, playing etc. It's a pic i took with my I Phone so the quality is not perfect, but it's so easy to keep that kind of moments of everyday life...


I love these stickers, it matches with every thing:





Et voila :) that's it for today !
i hope you enjoyed this post !
have a wonderful month every body !
love,
Michele Beck

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I loveeeeeeeeeee all of these Michele! I love love love all the distressing and the designs are WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

jill said...

Love your layouts!!!! Love the chicken wire incorporated onto that last one.......genius!!!

Erika M. said...

Your creations are amazing!

Linda Beeson said...

These are so nice with such great and clever accents. My fav is that last one. LOVE the circle with the chicken wire look and that cute little tree.

Monika said...

This is so gorgeus!!!

Nikki said...

These are all wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

Aline said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH géniale une française à la UNE, félicitation Michèle ^^

Manou said...

Héé ! I love yours wonderful LO !

01 09 10