Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Elmer's Craft Challenge Winners...





























Hi all! I haven't heard if I won the Elmer's & X-Acto Craft Challenge yet (I find out next week) but I do have my three winners picked out! My process of picking winners this time was easy I picked the first, middle and last comments made on that post. It always seems those are the comments that never get picked to win! 
The 3 winners are...
Aphra (1st comment)
Jean (middle)
Monique (last comment)
Email me your full name and address so I can send it off the the Elmer's and X-Acto peeps!  (My email address is linked on my header.)


I'm teaching at a local event this weekend, Superior Scrapbooking "The Great Scrap-Out"! (I've linked the website above so that you can see all the details of this event.) I'll be teaching 2 classes one on Saturday and the other on Sunday, using my new Fall 2010 collections, My Friend Birdie and Tree Love. The My Friend Birdie class is a layout & card class and the Tree Love class is an altered wall hang.  So if you are in the area come crop for 2 day and take some fun classes too!





I worked until 11:30 last night getting the international design teams boxes ready to ship out today!! Woo Hoo... you DT ladies are getting some fun stuff in these boxes along with some cross-promo product from Creative Charms and Sketches for Scrapbooking and Card Making! ;) So much fun!  Here are some pics I took with my iPhone last night in the warehouse and the boxes that are ready to be shipped! 


Oh and one last thing... I found the most WONDERFUL home for the Newfoundland that we rescued!! I'm so excited for him, he's going to have an older "sister" Newfoundland and another human sister and brother!! He'll also start a water rescue program once he's home and all settled in his new FOREVER home!! So not only will he have wonderful family but also he'll be doing a "job" that he was bred to do! My heart is full for him and his new family! This one moment makes all the trouble and money spent sooooo worth the effort!! 


Good Luck Big-Boy! We wish you all the best! 
Have a great rest of the week everyone! -Nikki

5 comments:

Hanneke said...

Wow wish I was on the designteam, sounds great!! Can't wait to see what you girls will make of it!!! Good to hear that you've found a new home for him, they all deserve a good life!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS to the winners and the new family for the doggy!!! That is AWESOME news!!!! And yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy for classes and packages!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lea said...

Congrats to all winners... Very good you find a new home for the dog... and I am very exiting about my dt-box.....

Linda Beeson said...

All of those boxes look amazing all lined up like that. Wish I was closer to give you a helping hand!!! Hooray on the new home for the doggie!

Mel said...

Oh how exciting for the gorgeous Newfoundland, this is awesome news that has seriously made my day. Thank you for finding a home for him, I can tell when people are special and usually this is when they love animals. Great news. Love the scrap news too. lol

01 09 10