Sunday, October 3, 2010

mixing up!

Hi, I am Wendela from the Netherlands and this is my very first blogpost here at Nikki's blog! How cool! I'm so happy to work with those beautiful papers. I LOVE the colours and the Retro Style of it.

Today I mixed 3 lines.....did you find them??


Here in this layout I used Boo-tiful, a small scalopped piece, My friend Birdie and Tree love...



 Look at my home made flowers! Do you like them? It's really easy to do! Grab some embroidery thread and wind I think 5 times around 3 of your fingers. Use five fingers when you love to make a large flower, and two or maybe one finger when you love a smaller one.Then make a knot in the middle, add a brown corduroy brad in the middle, shape the petals and your flower is ready for use.






And here again the three lines Boo-tiful, My Friend Birdie and Tree Love. I LOVE the small blue burlap buttons, they are so CUTE!



Thanks for stopping by,
with love from the Netherlands,
XOX Wendela






8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee both of these!! All that YUMMY distressing and layers!!! And I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee those flowers you made!!! Soooooooo AWESOME! Great post! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow, your layouts are stunning! Love the distressed layers and those flowers are so pretty! What an awesome idea!
TFS! hugs, margie

Lea said...

Great layouts Wendela!
Love those flowers!

Monika said...

Amazing work Vendela!!!

A Sarasota said...

love your work! I like to combine them, too--like Dan the Record Man with Blueberry Hill...

Linda Beeson said...

What cute stuff! I love to mix the collections and your ideas are great, LOVING those clever flowers on the first layout.

leah said...

Beautiful, gorgeous work Wendela! Love what you've done!

kitsNbits said...

love your distressed layouts. I am going to make some of those flowers!! great idea!!

01 09 10