Thursday, October 14, 2010

Okay so I can't stay away...

now that I'm back blogging again! Hee Hee! ;)
I have a few things to share with all of you...

1. Check out this wonderful layout created by Deana Boston one of my Design Team Diva's!
Deana's layout was featured in October's issue of Scrapbook Trends Magazine!
Great Job Deana!!
                             

2. Write. Click. Scrapbook. is hosting a nice "Nikki Sivils" giveaway on there website, so go check that out!

3. I just had to share this adorable kit that Scrap Attack Scrapbooking is selling: 



and not just b/c my "Boo-tiful" papers are in it but I love that burlap, the sweet flowers and the other papers she's picked rock! 

And...
4. Can we even talk about how CUTE this little thing is in her "Snuggie"...


Miss Bella Blue!


That's about it for today! -Nikki

7 comments:

Lea said...

Congrats to Deana!

What a sweet picture of the dog...

Greetings Lea

Kelly Massman said...

Congrats on the ST pub!
TFS about Write Click Scrapbook AND cute pup photos!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyy deana!! That is awesome! I loveeeeee the kit that includes boo-tiful....and how stinkin' cute cute cute is bella blue??? Loveeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kathy Martin said...

Okay...that dog is too CUTE! What a difficult life he/she leads...poor thing!

Next...what a fantastic page...not surprising it's being published! :)

Heather said...

I now want a snuggie for my dog!

Michelle H. said...

Congrats, Deana!!
Gorgeous LO!!
Love the picture of the dog!
Awesome kit!!

Mel said...

OMG that Bella Blue is the most gorgeous little girl, I love my dogs too and when you told me in the post you found that gorgeous NewFoundland a new wonderful home I knew straight away what a special person you must be, my 2 poodles are my little boys (14 and 8 yrs) along with my 3.5 yr old human puppy, Nate...lol Melxx

01 09 10