Friday, October 1, 2010

Boo-tiful!!

Hello everyone!
It's me again, Lea from the Netherlands. Although we do not have Halloween, I have made some Halloween Cards. I love the colors, pumpkins and dressing up as belonging to a Halloween party, a great pity that we do not celebrate. I have used the Halloween Line Boo-tiful from Nikki Sivils, both the normal sheets and the minipad.
On this card I used 2 different pattern sheets nicely screwed together, then gently tear again. I used also some chipboard letters for the title. The ghosts come from the Boo-tiful Cutie Cut-Ups.


On the next card I used the 'Boo-sheet', I cut the corners of the sheet and make a new small squared. The spider is cut from Boo-tiful Cutie Cut-Ups, and I stuck it on a Bread(less) Tab. I also used an burlap button. Don't you think the spider looks real? ieeeeeeeeeeeee
                                                   

I love making matching envelopes, here I have some matching pictures cut out and pasted on black envelopes
Halloween candy can't go without. So I made this treat. To create a window, I used a nestabillitie.

I would appreciate it if you show your Halloween cards.
Thanks for coming along today.
With a scary greeting, Lea

4 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

What cute creations - you really made good use of those papers and die cuts.

Marielle said...

Zo leuk! Waarom doen wij niet aan Halloween? Laten we Sintmaarten vervallen en doen we Halloween!! Jaaaaa, geweldig wat een leuke projecten!!! Top

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh these are ALL AWESOME!!!!!! I am LOVING that treat bag!! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Moon Hulsman said...

great work, you have my adres ;)
Hugs Moon

01 09 10