Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lot's of beautiful work this weekend

Hi you all! Here is your pregnant lady blogging!
Luckily I checked the date and I saw it was my turn to blog today. Yes, it's terrible to have memory loss. It's so not me! But I can't help it....so please forgive me if I will forget one day. ;-)

Well, I'm going to show you some amazing DT work today. 
Janis Medina has created some amazing stuff to show you. She created 3 gorgeous layouts using the Blueberry Hill collection.





I love the sunny feeling the layouts give me. Really need that during all this rain thats haunting us over here in the Netherlands.
Jill Hildebrand also created 2 wonderful layouts. So different from the layouts by Janis, but so gorgeous as well!

Enjoy these wonderful layout as much as I do!


Don't you just love the skirt on the cute beaver?? I love it!!!!

Well, I will be blogging twice again the next week, so you will be hearing more from me soon! ( if I don't forget of course...lol )
Have a great weekend!!
Hilde Janbroers

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww ladies!! These are GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Fab work ladies! Jill, lol, at the skirt the beaver is wearing!

Liz said...

These are all beautiful! Wonderful work from everyone!

Jenna Ruth said...

Wow! I love all these pages! Inspiring!!

Mel said...

Wow again, just stunny works. Melxx

01 09 10