Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lot's of beautiful work this weekend

Hi you all! Here is your pregnant lady blogging!
Luckily I checked the date and I saw it was my turn to blog today. Yes, it's terrible to have memory loss. It's so not me! But I can't help please forgive me if I will forget one day. ;-)

Well, I'm going to show you some amazing DT work today. 
Janis Medina has created some amazing stuff to show you. She created 3 gorgeous layouts using the Blueberry Hill collection.

I love the sunny feeling the layouts give me. Really need that during all this rain thats haunting us over here in the Netherlands.
Jill Hildebrand also created 2 wonderful layouts. So different from the layouts by Janis, but so gorgeous as well!

Enjoy these wonderful layout as much as I do!

Don't you just love the skirt on the cute beaver?? I love it!!!!

Well, I will be blogging twice again the next week, so you will be hearing more from me soon! ( if I don't forget of )
Have a great weekend!!
Hilde Janbroers


Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww ladies!! These are GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Susan Dupre said...

Fab work ladies! Jill, lol, at the skirt the beaver is wearing!

Linda Beeson said...

Fun stuff!

Liz said...

These are all beautiful! Wonderful work from everyone!

Jen said...

Wow! I love all these pages! Inspiring!!

aussiescrapper said...

Wow again, just stunny works. Melxx

01 09 10