Wednesday, October 6, 2010

sew cute boo-tiful

Hello Everyone!
Hope you´re having a great wednesday, I sure am!  Today I´ll show you how I used the supercute Boo-tiful collection... I don´t have any Halloweenthemed photos to scrap but I always love the Halloween papers.. So I always try to find ways to use those papers for other layouts...


I took the trick or treat smell my feet paper and cut out a bunch of circles.. glued them on  the going batty paper and cut them out again... Took my scalloped border punch to make a cute strip of the frightening paper.. and the cute arrows are from the boo-tiful Cutie cut ups.
and of course I used my sewing machine to add the details to make it just pefect! ....


 I would love to see if anyone else uses these supercute halloweenpapers for nonhalloweenthemed-layouts =D

Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great day!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooo fun!! I loveeeee all the sewn circles and that misting!! :):):):):):):):):)

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Sew cute, is so right! This is adorable :)

Kelly Massman said...

Very cute!

jill said...

Love this LO!!!!! Love the circles; love the misting; love the photo; love that you used your Halloween paper on a non-Halloween layout!!!!!

Linda Beeson said...

What a cute layout, loving those funky circles and the spray.

01 09 10