Thursday, October 28, 2010

*Showcase on YOU!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

Julie Tucker-Wolek here with you today, and every month on Nikki's blog, I am BEYOND thrilled to be able to share with you cards and lo's that I have found while searching blogs and online galleries!!! I get literally soooooooooo EXCITED when I come across someone that has used Nikki's products...and I even get MORE EXCITED when I ask someone to send me their work for my posts on Nikki's blog...and they SAY YES!!!!! YAY!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee to showcase your work using Nikki's products!!! So, if you have ever made anything using at least 80% of Nikki's products, please feel free to send to me at bmwgirl@cox.net! I can not wait to showcase YOU! :):):):):):):):):):)
I also want to take a moment to thank the friends and fellow DT members that see Nikki's products being used out there in the world wide web...and they are sweet enough to send me an email and let me know!! Thanks girls! :):):):):):):):):):)
Let's see what we have today to share! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

First, we have FOUR lo's from Kelly Massman!!!!! I loveeeeeeeee Kelly's work! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I sooooooooo LOVE how she used "Dan the Record Man" on these first two!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


 And HELLO GORGEOUS!! I love love love love love how Kelly used "My Sweet Cherry Pie" on these next two...I loveeeeeeeeee that banner on the first one!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




And next, we have a lo from Melissa O'Neill!!!! :):):):):):):):):) I ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE this LO!!!! She rocked the "Willow Bee" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And speaking of "Willow Bee" ....Look at this HOLY WOW AMAZING lo by...Suzanne Spokus!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) HOLY WOWWWWWWW I LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 

 And now we have a card made with the "Willow Bee" line by one of my FAVE card makers... Margie Cortina!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I soooooo love love love love Margie's work! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And next, we have an OMYGOSH amazing card from Starla Nelson!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! I am ABSOLUTELY in AWE on how she used "Flaming Butterfly" for a Christmas Card!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it sooooo much! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 



And next, we have two FUN FUN FUN lo's from Laurie Leahey!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW!! I am LOVING these!!!!! Laurie used "Boo-tiful" on these...ONE OF MY FAVE Nikki lines EVER! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


 I loveeeeeeeeee how Laurie cut the diecut paper and used it on opposite sides of her 12x12 paper! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

And next, we have three projects from Alecia Harper!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):) Ok...I about FLIPPED OUT when I SAW this HOLY STINKIN' CUTE CUTE CUTE TREAT BAG that Alecia made using "Dan the Record Man!"....SERIOUSLY...how genius is this?!?!??!! I loveeeeee that she used this line for a Halloween project...and of course, this line is named after Nikki's husband Dan...and I always knew he was a MONSTER!! LOL!! Kidding Dan! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Alecia told me that her bag is filled with Hershey's Kisses and says..."FrankenDan say: Fire bad. Hersheys good!!!!!" LOL LOL LOL! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):)


And I love love love love these cards Alecia made using "Something for Everyone"...ok...this is MY FAVE line from Nikki... cuz well... there is a paper named in this line for ME!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




And before I head out of here today... I wanted to share a lo I made using "Tree Love" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 Don't forget to add a Nikki Sivils badge to your blog (They are located up on our side bar...and HELLO??? Why wouldn't your grab one??? They are ADORABLE!!!)....... you never know when one of the DT members ... or Nikki herself will spot it! :):):):):):):) And you never know what will happen when we do! hehehehehehe...I am a tease, I know!! LOL :):):):):):):) Thanks for stopping by...we appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 






16 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

How fun to see my layouts here! I also know Mel, so I love that I'm sharing the "spotlight" with her as well as all of the other talented people!! Thanks!

Kelly Massman said...

Oh, and p.s. I already have a badge! :-)

A Sarasota said...

Thanks for featuring my projects! And I love what everyone has done!!
I'm rocking the fall badge on my blog, thanks again!

~amy~ said...

wow..thanks for all the fab inspiration!!!!

Jocelyn said...

Love all the creations....WOW...what talent!!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Thanks SO much for featuring my lil bumble-y card :) Everyone creations are so fab and inspiring!!!
Happy Thursday!
hugs, margie

Liz said...

How cool is this wow congrats ladies..
Off to grab a badge

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Woo hoo! So glad to have been spotted! Love everybody's work today!

Unknown said...

So beautiful cards and scrapbook layouts! :)

Starla said...

Thanks for featuring my card!! I am so impressed with all the other creations (and thinking I need to start scrapbooking again!!)

Angi Barrs said...

What fun projects. Love your work Julie:) I've got my N.S. badge on my blog too :)

Nikki said...

Everything is so wonderful!! Thanks to all of you for sharing your work with us!! We love it!!!

Antonia Krajicek said...

As always, TONS of great projects Julie! Great job gathering them all up :)

Suzy said...

I'm honored to be among such great projects on a fabulous blog! Thanks Julie and Nikki!!

Scrapamum said...

Great projects everyone!

Linda Beeson said...

It is always so much fun to see all of these great creations.

01 09 10