Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Rae's Wonderful Cards!

Rae Barthel just ROCKS when she makes a card!  And her Christmas cards are no exception to that saying.  I have said it before, but I just have to say it over and over...the girl can make a BEAUTIFUL card!!

She has created five fun cards out of Gingerbread Land, so let's see them!

I can't help it...she makes the most amazing bows!

A fun little mini card set!  Perfect for Secret Santas or Pals!  
Or even for stockings!


This card makes me think of a sunny Christmas Day!

Ekk, so cute, this one is my favorite!  
(am I supposed to have a favorite?!)

I love how she tied the index card in with the greeting and the hearts!


I am sure inspired to make some cards now, even though I ordered photo cards from Target!  I might have to sneak a picture on here!

And don't forget to grab your free printables that Nikki has for you!

 And our Design Team Call is listed


Have a Scrappy Kinda of Day!!~~Katrina

14 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

loving the cards ladies! great job!

Erica Marshall said...

These are beautiful!!

Linda Beeson said...

I can't even say which one is a favorite! LOVE how she used so many of the patterns in this collection.

Lindy said...

Beautiful cards!!!

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

what fun holiday cards i have been seeing-thanks for the inspiration and for pumping up my mojo-i really need to get a move on my cards this week! talk about running a little late :)

xo
tfs!

sarabeth

Nikki said...

Great cards Rae... no surprise though you can rock a card out for sure! Thanks for all you wonderful work over the last year!

Liz said...

I just love the gingerbread line it's so amazing

B. Poteraj said...

The house is adorable. I love the image.

sharon g said...

The gingerbread girl is adorable. I love her.

holly martin said...

Thanks for the ideas! These cards are adorable. Love the gingerbread line!!! It's awesome!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeee Rae's cards!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Michelle H. said...

Very beautiful cards, and so adorable!!
TFS!!

Julie Shearer said...

Love love these cards. TFS.

Anonymous said...

Very cool cards. Can't wait to get the supplies and make some of my own. thanks for the printable. mstexas031902@yahoo.com

01 09 10