Wednesday, December 21, 2011

4 Days to Christmas!

Can you believe that! 4 DAYS!!
I went to the grocery store last night late, mainly because its just not busy late in the evenings and I can breeze right through the store. I listened to one of my favorite podcasts "The Moth", while shopping at the store. Makes the time pass by quickly and I can really listen and my mind isn't thinking about work or all those other things that interrupt your thoughts. But here is my question... is it rude for me to do this, listen to my podcast while I shop? I'm still aware and say hi and or smile at people, still try and be pleasant and I always take off my headset and turn off my iphone while going through the check out but I was wondering what other people thought about this.  I'd love to hear your thought about shopping and listening to music etc. 

Here is a cute little something for you....
Bella gets a free turkey every Christmas for being a pet therapy dog for our local cancer center and every year I take a picture of her in front of the tree with her big frozen turkey! 
Thought you all might like to see them too! 
Isn't she a cutie pie! Love her so much! Bella has been a therapy dog for almost 6 years. 
I love it and she loves it too! 

Every year I scrapbook our family Christmas card with my newest Christmas collection and this is our card from last year 2010 using my new Gingerbread Land paper collection. 



Have a great Wednesday! 
Enjoy last few days before Christmas! -Nikki

Don't forget our DT Call ends December 28th! 

12 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh your layout is just way too cute! and the photo of your little girl is just adorable. my family has labs and goldens that are therapy dogs and it is such a wonderful thing! i truly believe the dogs know that they are helping others!

as for listening to your ipod--i don't think anyone cares. as long as you are aware of what is going on than who cares!!

have a great day!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I don't think you're being rude at all when listening to your iphone while shopping...at least you still smile at peeps! Some people aren't listening to anything and are really rude...so you're fine :):):):):) Bella is sooooooooooooo cute cute cute!!! I love her!!! And your lo is AMAZING!!! I loveeeeee this years Christmas card (got mine yesterday and LOVE it! Thanks!)... and loving the burlap buttons too!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Stacy said...

I don't see anything wrong with jammin' out while your shopping :):) Bella is super cute and I love that she helps people, that make her truly amazing!! Cute layout and love the card from last year!

Liz said...

I think its fine to listen to it. However you better becareful that they don't put BELLA in jail for stealing
That girl will steal ur heart at fir glance Happy HOLIDAYS TO THE SIVILS FAMILY

Jenna Ruth said...

Bella is so sweet!! Love the pictures and her bow! :)

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Rock on! Your Bella is the cutest lil yorkie and such a special pup. Too cute LO, too!..:)

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

What a cute page.
I think you are way more considerate than others at my store. They talk on the phone (loudly) throughout the store, love the idea of turning off the phone in the checkout. I must remember that since my boys have perfect timing to call then.

Linda Beeson said...

Of course, cute puppy and love the layout for the card, nice!

Stephanie said...

very cute layout & even cuter Bella! :)

Michelle H. said...

I love your LO!!
Bella looks adorable!!
I dont think you are doing anything wrong while listening while you shop.
You are still smiling to everyone around you!!
I think its a great idea!!
I might need to try that too!

Melissa said...

Bella is soooo cute! love your LO. i wanted to stop by and let you know i received my winning prize! thank you so much again!

Vicky said...

your layouts are adorable and bella looks adorable

01 09 10