Thursday, December 29, 2011

A few more December Projects!

Wow, hard to believe that the year is almost over!  We hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday season and remember to scrap those memories for the future generations.  And it is totally ok just to scrap to create too!

All the projects today are created with the 

Today on the blog we have some projects from our design team Diva, Leah F. and one from me!  


I love the "mess in the floor" picture in this layout!  I know sometimes I think pictures have to be "perfect" to scrap, but this is a perfect example of capturing the moment when it happens right then.

And then she made a couple of adorable cards!



And I created this layout way back around CHA time in July and hadn't shown it yet!  Higgins was exhausted with all the holiday activity and just wanted to take a nap!  Plus, he was waiting on "his" package to open!


That is all from us today!  Our DT Call ended last night and I want to wish everyone good luck that applied.  We will hopefully be making that announcement in the next week or so!  


And a little birdie might have told me....there "could" be some sneaks coming soon of some fun stuff......so, I think you might want to keep an eye on the blog!


Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee these Leah and Katrina!!! Just GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love these!!!

kristacheryl said...

CUTE!!!

Nikki said...

Great layouts and I love those cards! Thanks Leah and Katrina!

01 09 10