Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Gingerbread Mini Album...

I made this sweet little Gingerbread Land mini album of my favorite things from last years Christmas!
I had so much fun creating this from scratch, that's right all from paper, no chipboard just paper. 
"My Christmas Favorites of 2010"
Mini Album










This is a pretty short and sweet blog post because I'm slammed with work right now, finishing up my new Spring 2012 paper lines. 
(I'm only a month past my deadline.) Hee Hee!

If you'd like to be one of the lucky ladies to play with these new paper lines before they hit the stores then don't forget to check out my Design Team call.

***Design Team Call for 2012!*** 
Have a great hump-day! 
-Nikki 

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love this Nikki!!! Sooooooooo ADORABLE!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

this is soooo cute! and i am so excited about the new lines--any sneak peeks yet??????

mommyof5kidz said...

ADORABLE ALBUM!!!! LOVE IT!

Marielle said...

awwwwwwwww ! how sweet this is !!!

Michelle H. said...

Very beautiful and adorable album!!
Love it!!
Looking forward to seeing your sneak peeks for your new Spring collections!!

Stacy said...

Oh i'm totally loving this mini :) Super cute girlie!!

01 09 10