Sunday, June 13, 2010

U Hoo....Blue Bees Pocket of Treats card


When I'm in a hurry I tend to use stickers on my projects. Today I used Blue Bees Pocket of treats to create this card. The Pocket of Treats has several coordinating stickers. I chose to use the tree but I turned it into a branch by cutting some of the tree branches off. The borders, owl and heart that I used are from the same package.
I added some score lines and a couple of buttons to top of this little card.
I hope your day is very blessed.


Til next time~ lori

7 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Cute card! Great buttons! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooooo cute Lori!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee how U turned the branch on its side! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Scrapamum said...

This is so adorable!

Sasha Holloway said...

love that .. I will have to try that because I swear I think I suck at cards. I just have to remember a teeny tiny layout with less the stress ..

Nathalie said...

What a creative way to use those stickers!!! Love the branch with the owl ;)

Nikki said...

Love how you used the tree! Great card!

scrappermimi said...

This card is so darn cute.

01 09 10