Monday, June 28, 2010

i ♥ cards & who ♥s blog candy?!

How about you?
Are you a card maker?

Hey, it's Rae Barthel here with you today,
and I'm ready to share a couple of fun cards
that I made using Nikki's darling
Victoria's Street collection

On the first card, I opted for more of
a clean and simple look, using just solid papers,
and chose the lamp to be the focal point of the card.
When paired with a stamp from my collection,
the lamp definitely 'shines'! ;)


Now who else struggles with masculine cards?
I know that I do!!
I thought that these papers from
the Victoria's Street collection would make
the perfect 'manly' birthday card!


If you have made any cards recently using
any of Nikki's papers & products,
link 'em up below, I'd love to see them!!

Now for the C~A~N~D~Y!!!
As you know, being a part of Nikki's DT
means that we get to work with all of
Nikki's AWESOME products
and well, I just want to share the love!
So here's what you can do to try to
win some of your own....
Check out the awesome
Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker products
HERE
seek out your favorite collection/product
and then head over to
my blog
and tell me what it is and what you like about it.
Sound good?
I will choose a random winner
of some yummy
Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker product
from my stash
on Monday, July 12th.

Until next time~
happy paper crafting!!
xoxoxo~
rae

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are JUST gorgeous Rae!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that quote with the lamp one!!!! And what a GREAT giveaway too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Gabi Alberti said...

Wow Nikki! This card is amazing!! I loved it!!

~amy~ said...

WOW....FABulous cards Rae...love them!

Summer Braxton said...

these look great.... i'm in a hopping mood today, so great timing.

Jennifer Yates said...

I absolutely ADORE the lamp card!! They are beautiful Rae! :)

Linda Beeson said...

Oh how adorable! LOVE how you put that lamp and that great sentiment together!

Deana said...

Beautiful cards, Rae! :-)

01 09 10