Monday, June 28, 2010

Meet the Local DT girls and Scrap-a-Palooza Pics!

Hey everyone!! It's Katrina here and I am going to introduce you to our local design team girls! Now....they have no idea what pics I am posting....hee hee hee!!! And I got a new camera, so I am getting shots that some people probably wish I wouldn't! LOL And the camera was hot on the loose at the crop, so let's see what fun we all had!

First of all, let me introduce Karen Taylor. She is very funny and we have declared each other "scrappy sisters separated at birth"! She is quite talented, especially in the die cut/card department, but then again her layouts rock too! And she is looking all innocent here...but I know her!
And here is a layout she sent me. How cute is this??? She used Bella Blue and Oscar Too and the Pockets of Treats Stickers on her layout!!
You may have noticed in Karen's picture that there is an arrow with the name Stacey next to it....well, there is a story behind that. Next let me introduce Stacey Atchley. She is one of the ladies that put on Scrap-a-Palooza. She teaches card classes at Scrapbook Generation. And take a look at these cards.....how adorable. I want one! She used the Flaming Butterfly Collection to make these.
Now the story behind the arrow...apparently, I had a "stalker" at the crop.....the proof is right here........I had no idea she was behind me! And then she appeared in Karen's photo??? I think we are going to have to keep an eye on her! (thanks Heather for catching this picture!)
And then there is Ms. Laura Parks! The crop was the first time I had met her and she is so sweet! We probably scared her half to death with all our craziness! Now, I have a project from Laura, but it's what she brought to the crop....gourmet CUPCAKES!!!! YUMMY! We had no idea she was bringing them and when she divulged the information...well, we just about attacked the poor girl!!! Here she is showing them off!! (I took this picture as we were all rushing at her to get to the cupcakes!)
Here they are up close and in all their yumminess!!!!
And then I got a couple of just for fun pictures to post!!! Here is Nikki with her cupcake!
And here is the Graphic Bee, Heather getting into the box!! She looks so sneaky!!!!
And then there is the "lights out" picture!! A thunderstorm came thru and the power was out for about 5-10 minutes. The funny thing is everyone was snapping pics! hee hee
And this was at the end of the day...we were all worn out and a little loopy by this point!!! We decided we were cheerleaders and could possibly build a pyramid! Thanks Scrapbook Generation for including us in Scrap-a-Palooza!
Scrapbook Generation Team and Nikki Sivils Local Design Team

note to self....take group pics BEFORE the end of the night!!!!

Hope you enjoyed sharing all our fun, the wonderful projects from the local DT and getting to know them a little more!!! Be sure to visit their blogs! They are full of fun stuff and inspiration!!!

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to be a stalker. Looks like you're my mark. Thank you guys for helping so much with 'Palooza! I just wish I could have hung out with you all more!

Deana said...

Looks like it was a FUN day! Thanks for sharing more photos, Katrina! :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I am LOVING the photos Katrina!! Sooooooooooooooooooooo fun!!! And the creations they made are AWESOME!!!! And hehehehehehehe Stacey is a stalker! LOL! That's funny! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Karen Taylor said...

Stacey you are "such" a stalker...I am always looking behind my back....Katrina what is with the goofie photo of me...I really look like Sandra Bullocks twin sister...but Katrina photo is of the wrong side of me...oh well....What fun we all had!! Thanks to all the girls for a wonderful time!!

Linda Beeson said...

How totally FUN! LOVE the pics you captured but I do have to say the cupcakes are my fav!!!

leah said...

lol - looks like fun!!!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Note to self... keep taking group pics at end of night too!!! I loved reading this post!

What a fun time!!!

scrappermimi said...

This looks like such a fun time!

01 09 10