Friday, June 25, 2010

*13* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

Julie Tucker-Wolek with you here today and I wanted to share with you a mini I made using the Willow Bee line and the Tree chipboard album (I turned it on its side!) for my son Adam's 13th Birthday celebration this year! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



I also used Nikki's stickers and those EVER YUMMY burlap buttons! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




And have you ever used Nikki's stamps??? You SHOULD!! They are JUST sooooooooooooo clear and crisp...and CUTE CUTE CUTE to boot! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)











And this photo is a JOKE! LOL! We had a fake mustache and Adam put it on!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Thanks for stopping by...we truly appreciate the support on Nikki's blog... Don't forget to check out Nikki's giveaway and sneak peek of one of her new papers right HERE HERE HERE!!! :):):):):):):):):)  :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  And I will be back here on the 13th with another post showcasing your WORK using Nikki's products...if you have done a LO, card or altered item using at least 80% of Nikki's products, make sure to send it my way at bmwgirl@cox.net so I can showcase your work here! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

29 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

I love the album turned on it's side like that, perfect for a boy's album and great papers and stamps too.

TeenaBugg38 said...

Oh my gosh how cool! I love that mini!! And your son is just 13??????? WOWZERZ girl! He looks MUCH older.....you must have teen girls camping outside your house.....lol. I have a 14 yr old who is going on 25.....It's a curse to have such good lookin boys...of course they DO take after thier moms!!!!!!:):):)

Carin McDonough said...

That is gorgeous Julie, I love it! :)

Petra Coolen said...

Love this cute mini Julie, esp. the burlap buttons.

Hope they ship these to Holland very soon ;)

~amy~ said...

Wow...love your mini album Julie!!!! Super fun pics and mini layouts:)

Susan said...

Okay, I NEED some burlap buttons!! Love the mini!

Jessica Wilson said...

So cute!! I love the mini...and love how you turned it on its side!

angie said...

how clever to turn the tree on its side! it's kind of a shock to have a teenager isn't it? i remember when my son turned 13 i felt like it came so fast.

The Graphic Bee said...

So cute Julie! Great work once again!!

sarah said...

a mini from julie is always my fav. ;) LOVE LOVE LOVE! you rocked willow bee!

Sarah said...

Love the mini!! and that tree with the buttons- Sooooo adorable!!!

Joni Parker said...

LOVE this album....you just took Willow Bee to an all new level!

Jocelyn said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEE this one Julie!!! What a great mini and that line is Fabulous!!!!

mommyof5kidz said...

SUUUUUUPER Cute stuff, Julie!!! LOVE that mini...and the mustache! Too cute!

Deana said...

That mini is just too cute, Julie! Great photos, too!

Jennifer Yates said...

Awesome mini book Julie!! Love it! :)

Staci said...

I love this book!! Very creative and fun!

Audra said...

super cute mini!! love it!!

Scrapamum said...

That is one cute mini!!!!! I love that paper too!!!!!!

Valerie said...

Look at you making this AWESOME MINI!! Fabulous, those papers are adorable.

Haberdawoman said...

Your mini turned out great!!!
Makes me wanna do one : )
I have to agree with yhou on the stamps, I love NS stamps, I have 4 sets and as soon as new ones come out I will be getting more : )

Bekka said...

Julie, I love it when you make a mini! So great! :)

Amy said...

Love your mini... Love the buttons on the tree, super cute. They grow up so fast my daughter will be 16 in September. AhhhhhAhhhhhAhhhh!!!!!!! Your mini is awesome something to cherish always. Hugs,Amy

EverydayMe said...

OMG... OMG...OMG... you've done it again... this is perfect... I love the mini.... just adorable!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle

Jenneke said...

GREAT mini, Julie! LOVE the way you used the buttons on the tree and that moustache looks great on Adam!! Lol

XXXJenneke

hilde janbroers said...

great mini album!!! just gorgeous!

deb famularo said...

This mini is absolutely stunning! Hey, I have this album, thanks for the idea!!!!!!!!! Love the mustache! lol

Hanneke said...

WOW, I LOVE that mini!!! Love how you used the buttons, such a great idea!!!

Jennifer said...

LOVE that cute little mini album!!! Just ADORABLE!!! (=

01 09 10