Friday, June 11, 2010

Altered peanut cans

This is going to be super short. But I wanted to share these little projects with you.

I was wondering what to give the kid's teachers for Teacher appreciation week. As soon as I saw these peanut tins I knew they would be perfect gifts. I used Henry's Brilliance papers to decorate the peanut tins. Henry's Brilliance is perfect for teacher's gifts.
I added little cell phone charms to the tops of the lids. Cell phone charms are a fun accent to almost any gift or wrap. I hope your summer is going well!
~lori

8 comments:

Frances said...

Super cute idea!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh wow lori...this is a fab idea! Loveeeeeee the added cell phone charms too! Genius! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

What a great idea...they turned out sooooo cute!!!

Carin McDonough said...

Lovely idea and perfect papers of course! Love the cell phone charms! :)

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, you call that short but it could not be any sweeter! What a really great idea with some really great accents, the owl is perfect!

Deana said...

That's darling, Lori! :-)

Scrapamum said...

What a great idea!!! Those turned out so super cute!!!

Nikki said...

WOW WOW WOW... that's all I can say!

01 09 10