Monday, June 7, 2010

Okay so I have about a thousand things to...

say & announce!! We (Susan, Hilde & I) have decided that we need a few more days to decide on the new Design Teams, so I'll make the announcement on the 15 of this month. We got so many awesome entries it's close to impossible to make a decision!! You all are so very talented!

I have my very first CHA sneak peek to share with you today! I'm so excited to show you all

Blueberry Hill...

This maybe my most favorite collection yet! It's so bright, fun and cheery!! It makes me smile every time I look at it! And seriously who doesn't like a good yummy plump BLUEBERRY! I can't wait to see what the NEW design team will do with this collection!

I've been doing a lot of traveling and teaching lately and I wanted to share a few photo's from last weekends store that I was teaching at... Sharon's Crop Studio!
This is Sharon
This is Imogene, she is 80 yrs old and she told me that Scrapbooking has and continues to help her deal with the death of her husband. Imogene also told that she doesn't know what she would've done if she hadn't have found Scrapbooking! Thanks for inspiring me Imogene! You Rock!
These are only a few of the ladies that were in my classes, we were having so much fun I forgot to take a class picture with each class! We had a great time!!
This is Leigh, Sharon's daughter and my driver the entire weekend, we had so much fun chatting it up every morning & evening! Leigh you are awesome and so glad to have made another great friend through scrapbooking!!

Next...
I turned 38 this Spring, had a couple of great birthday parties. And... Wow I'm 38! I'm not sure how I should think and feel about this. So I'm just going with it! My mom made me this awesome strawberry cake and I ate my weight in it, thanks momma!


Dan and I finally got to get away on a vacation to the beach. Florida the first week of May is perfect weather, not to hot! And I may have ate fish tacos EVERYDAY... really every single day! Here we are on the beach...
And our Henry graduated 8th grade. Bitter sweet. Here is a picture of Dan and Hen-Pen right after the graduation. (They look just alike, don't they.)
Also..
Nikki Sivils, Scrapbook LLC has had a ton of publicity lately: a Willow Bee layout made the cover of a Dutch Scrapbooking magazine; a My Sweet Cherry Pie layout made the cover of Scrapbooking & Beyond as well as a picture of the collection on the cover of a Britain magazine Scrapbook Magazine. And my DT ladies have had a lot of pubs lately too in Scrapbook Trends Cards, Papercrafts Magazine, Scrapbook Etc, and I just got an Australian Scrapbooking Memories magazine in the mail with my Burlap Button and Willow Bee collection being "must" have items! We also have several layouts coming up in Creating Keepsakes magazine, Scrapbook Etc, Paper Crafts Magazine and Scrapbook Trends!! I can't tell you how exciting and overwhelming this all is for us at Nikki Sivils! Thank you to all who have and continue to support us! We are living our dream!!

My local DT and I will be at Scrap-a-palooza June 26th not only cropping our little hearts out but we'll be hosting 4 different "mini classes" using all Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker products! If you're in the area come by and play with us!! Info about it here.

And lastly... I'm hosting a giveaway on my Facebook Fan Page, so go check it out and you maybe the lucky winner of the complete "Dan the Record Man" collection!
Have a great week! Nikki

24 comments:

lisaplus6 said...

wow!!!! this has ideas spinning through my head!!! i adore this line :) can't wait to see who makes the dt... wish it could be me!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooo!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the new LINE!! It just rocks...and now I have that song stuck in my head!! LOL LOL LOL!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos from your class U did and loveeeeeeee the vacation ones too!! And OMYGOSH!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Henry!!!! Congrats to HIM!! YAY!!! And U are right...he does look just like Dan!!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee all the mags U are in too!! AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Scrapamum said...

Blueberry Hill looks so amazingly delicious!!!!! I love the fabulous colors!!! I think you are on a role Nikki!!!! Good for you! Well deserved!!!

Linda Beeson said...

LOVE the new prints, can't wait to play! The class sounds like it was so much fun!

Dale Tiernan said...

Wow, such a lot of news. Great new collection. Being surrounded by blue (and it being my fave colour) of course it will come in very handy indeed. Love your cake, it's enormous.

Tracey Taylor said...

What a FUN, unique line. LOVE it!!! :)

janis said...

wow!!!! i love your pictures - - you've been really busy!!!! and huge, huge congrats on the new line and the pubs and all the achievements!!!! really awesome!!!!!

Deana said...

YAY for Nikki Sivils! You deserve everything GOOD in this world! Congrats on it all & I'm so glad to have been a part of it in some small way! :-)

And YAY for Blueberry Hill! How CUTE is that?!! :-)

Liz said...

Nikki - the new line is simply delish!!!! I think it is totally cool that we both have Henry's at home, but yours is about twelve years older than mine - even though we are both 38 - hee, hee. Great work with all the pubs and the classes. Glad to help out where I can - LOL!

Tere Azua said...

Gorgeous line!!! it has some of the colors of my son's school... I can tottaly use it to make his first grade mini album!!!!
Congratulations on everything you are achieving!!!

I can't wait to meet the new DT. You guys always amaze me with your creativity. First thing I'm going to do when I'm back from camp is check the blog for the big reveal!!!

Carin McDonough said...

Love the new line, the colours are just so bright and yummy!

Susan said...

Lovin the Blueberry Hill! Can't wait for this to hit the shelves!

Heather said...

Oh I must have this line! It's awesome! I love love love it! Congratulations o you and the dt on all the pubs and to Henry on the graduation!

Joni Parker said...

Congrats on the publicity...I've been a fan since the beginning!! LOVE LOVE the new Blueberry line...can't wait to get my hot little hands on that baby... (I may stalk Julie's mailbox!!)

Frances said...

Wow! You are busy, but good busy!! Congrats on all your success...you guys totally deserve it. You are all sooo super talented. And I also love the new line...that BLUE is so fun!!

And please, take your time with the DT. We really want you to make the best decision. hehe.

scrappermimi said...

You and Dan certainly deserve all the wonderful news you have gotten! Congrats and Hugs!

Blueberry Hill is my new favorite of course!!!

She's a Color Queen said...

WOW, a vacation and then all those mag publishing your collections. You must be on cloud 9. Congratulations!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Love to see all those happy pics!! And congrats to you on all the publicity, you totally deserve it, your products are one of a kind!!!
And I ADORE your new line!!!

Laura said...

Love the new line!! Very Summery. Looks like you had a good trip! Strawberry cake, YUM!!

Keely Livings said...

LOVE those pics, Nikki! I want that yummy cake.

leah said...

Yay! I love the green you chose for this, especially! Looks like fun! Glad you enjoyed your time here in Florida! ^_^

Laurie (Wally) said...

WOW>... what a fun new line... love it... Contrats... sounds like you have been a busy lady....

Kathy said...

Love that blueberry line! Great colors.

Lisa Spiegel said...

I love that new line!! So cute!! Happy belated birthday! And BTW, I so adore that orange and brown top you are wearing...

01 09 10