Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

So sorry if this is coming to you a little late in the day...but better late than never, right?

It's Ria Mojica here again and today I have 3 LOs for you featuring Dan the Record Man. But before that, I want to thank Nikki for allowing me to stay on her team!!! Yippee!!!


First up is my Father's Day LO for my hubby...I love these photos of him holding our little girl's hand. Notice how I put together 2 brackets to make the title block? Cute, huh?

This next LO is of my older daughter Nadya. Despite her skinny frame, she is actually turning out to be the most athletic of my 3 kids. But don't you just love how girly she is even when doing sports? You should see her when she plays tennis -- pink outfit, pink shoes and a pink racket!

And my last-but-not-the-least-LO for today is my favorite. I love this family photo taken on New Year's Eve at the beach. We had a great time relaxing and having fun with family, as we always do.

I love how versatile this line of papers is. I've made at least 5 LOs using this line, not one of which is about music but I think they all worked out perfectly.

That's it for today and I hope all the Father's in your lives had a great day!

Cheers!


12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are absolutely gorgeous ria! U rocked dan the record man! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Nathalie said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous pages Ria!!! You truly did an awesome job with this line!!! And I love the brackets for the title on the first one ;)

Tere Azua said...

the three are gorgeous!!!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Wowie! I can't even say what my favorite part is, you rocked these papers!

Scrapamum said...

These are so gorgeous! I love all of them!!!!

Deana said...

Love, love, love these pages, Ria! You never cease to inspire me! :-)

bessie said...

Nice lay outs! Keep 'em coming.

hilde janbroers said...

wow beautiful layouts Ria!!

Hanneke said...

Love those pages, very beautiful!!

The Graphic Bee said...

Have I told you lately that you are awesome. You photos are amazing and you compliment them so perfect!!!

scrappermimi said...

You are knocking my socks off with these LO's Ria...so fab!

Ria Maningat-Mojica said...

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate your comments!

01 09 10