Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursdays with Laurel!

Hi everyone!  Laurel is with us today sharing four gorgeous projects!

"Hi everyone, Laurel here with a variety of projects for you.  I have some layouts, altered art and cards all in one post and something from each of our new Collections!  I hope you enjoy them!
I went garage saleing one weekend and picked up  this wooden rolling pin and basket for next to nothing.  I then saw this plate at a thrift shop and new exactly what I was going to do!  On the way home I picked up the strawberry plant.  I then base coated the rolling pin and covered it with some Audrey paper, made a card to match, stamped on a napkin and voila.  In one afternoon, I had made a nice little 'get well berry soon' basket, wouldn't you love to receive something like this along with some fresh strawberries when you weren't feeling well. 
The pearls on the card are from Want2Scrap." ~~Laurel
"Next up I have a couple of layouts for you.  I have used sketches from Alison Davis new Sketchbook.  I love her sketches and had a lot of fun doing these layouts." ~~Laurel

(Laurel used Noah and Exit Here on her layouts!)
"Finally, a card using the Messages collection.  I used my Cricut to cut out the flowers and then I just rolled them up." ~~Laurel
Laurel also made a layout using the Messages collection!
Thanks to Laurel for sharing such beautiful projects with us today and thanks to all of you for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

super inspiration today!

Monique Liedtke said...

Wonderful projects Laurel!!

Stacy said...

Way to rock out some super cute projects Laurel!!

Deana said...

Such cute projects, Laurel!

Michelle H. said...

Love all of your projects!
TFS!!

Nikki said...

So sweet! I adore all you did with my Audrey collection! Thanks!

01 09 10