Tuesday, May 1, 2012

First Tuesday's with Deana Boston!

Hi everyone! Happy May 1st! Today Deana is sharing two gorgeous layouts with us!

"For the design of this page, I used a Sketch Support sketch.  I also used products from all 4 of Nikki's new collections to assemble my page... all the different "greens" seemed to match well.  I also created my own 3-leaf clover by hand-cutting 3 hearts and making my own "stem."~~Deana

Deana used Noah, Messages, Audrey and Exit Here all on this layout! Very cool she mixed all four collections for her Irish themed layout!


"I used the Noah collection for my page & wanted to show it's versatility in that it can be used for more than just boy-themed projects!" ~~Deana
Thanks so much for stopping by -- all this month our design team members will be sharing their takes on Sketch Support sketches!! Go check them out! Allison's sketches are always gorgeous!

8 comments:

Ellen Jarvis said...

Super fun layouts, Julie!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Laurel said...

Fabulous layouts!

Jodi said...

As always LOVE your layouts! Espeically Love how you made one a St. Patricks Day Theme! TOO COOL!

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

Fun layouts. Thanks for sharing.

Stacy said...

Deanna i'm loving these layouts, fabulous job :)

Sarah said...

wow Deana love these! You are so creative!

Melanie said...

I love your style, Deana :) You consistently tell the stories of your life in such fun ways.

Becky Moore said...

I think your pages are terrific!!

01 09 10