Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Third Tuesday's with Julie!

Hi everyone!! 

I am excited to share a mini album I made using the Audrey collection!! I am also loving the cross promos that we have going on right now! In my mini album I used Want2Scrap pearls, Basically Bare chipboard pieces and I also used Nikki's burlap buttons!!


















I also wanted to share a layout that I made using a Sketch Support sketch!! I just love Allison's sketches! I used the Audrey collection on my layout!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

13 comments:

Stacy said...

Amazing layout, simply love Brookie's skirt!! Now you know i'm totally digging that mini to :)

Josie0602 said...

Adorable mini album with an adorable little girl! I love the bright colors!!

Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

Bente Fagerberg said...

Oh Julie, this is just simply adprable!!!

Jodi said...

Love the mini and the layout!!! Great job as always JULIE!!!

Deana said...

Just TOO cute, Julie! Love the mini book!

Unknown said...

This is absolutely adorable, Julie!!!

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

How cute. Love the mini album. Gotta get those for the kids 1st trip to Disneyland. Great projects. Thanks for sharing

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what an awesome mini album!! so fun! and what great memories

Ellen Jarvis said...

Sweet mini album to go with the SUPER sweet Brookie!! She is truly the Belle of the day. The Audrey collection is super for her birthday layout too.

Fondly,

Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
www.cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Donna Spina Lebeduik said...

Great stuff!

An'Jenic G. said...

Oh My Gosh! I love your mickey Album. It so cute and I love all the bright happy papers you used. TFS AJ~

Michelle H. said...

Love your mini album!!
So fun and such a fun album to treasure through the years!!

Melissa said...

Julie this is a Super cute mini album!!! I can't wait to make one for my daughter. i just love it when you make projects for Brookie :D

01 09 10