Monday, May 28, 2012

Another Sketch Support layout and Winner

Well, my bad!  I totally forgot to pick a winner for Mary Pat Siehl's guest post.  Thanks to Miriam for pointing it out to me!

And the winner is.....

Blogger Kerys said...
I just love all of Mary Pat's work! I am a follower of her blog and love to see her new creation! I love the card with the pockets and the gift bag and card for father's day is just adorable - I feel a projects with my kids coming on!!! Thanks Mary Pat for a great day of inspiration :-) Have a great day x

Kerys, please email me at cardipaws@sbcglobal.net with your choice of a collection kit from the following collections: Exit Here, Audrey, Noah or Messages!


AND for being on her toes and I am in a generous mood.....

Blogger Miriam Prantner said...
Mary did a great job! I really love her Father's day projects. Somehow I am just into ties these days.

Miriam, please email me with your choice of a collection kit from the ones listed above!!!

Congrats girls!

Now, I have a layout from our Diva, Melanie Jarocki using the one page sketch from Sketch Support that I had forgotten to post!  She used the fun collection Exit Here for her layout.



What a great take on the sketch!!!  I hope everyone had a good holiday weekend and we will be back Wednesday and Thursday with some fun projects using Basically Bare goodies!  Come and see what it's all about then!









5 comments:

Kerys said...

Woohoo! Thank you so much! I just LOVE your collections - now the difficult part - which one???!! Lol! X

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congratulations ladies! Loveeeeee Melanie's lo!!! Gorgeous!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

congrats ladies!!!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Woo hoo! So excited! Thanks catrina! And a great layout today. Love the 'you are such a little ham' piece!

Miriam Prantner said...

Oops! I think I said Catrina and not Katrina, sorry! too excited!

01 09 10