Thursday, May 10, 2012

Second Thursdays with Jennie McGarvey!!

Hi everyone!! Today we have some gorgeous creations from Jennie to share!!!

"I love a good sketch, it always provides a great jumping off point.  I knew that I had to use a Sketch Support sketch for these Egg Hunt photos I had to do them justice.  It was our first try at an Egg Hunt at home and I really wanted to keep the focus on the photos.  The sketched helped me do just that!" ~~Jennie

Jennie used the Audrey collection on this layout!

"We'd had so much fun with our sushi lunch and i wanted the page to really reflect that.  I used the greens in the Messages line to provide a neutral palette for the photos and the story.  I used a few die cut pieces and doilies to give the page a bit of fun and some stamping to accent the title!" ~~Jennie

Jennie used the Messages collection on this layout!


 "The basically bare cupcake pieces (felt for the frosting!!) were just perfect for a whimsical birthday card.  The overall feel was perfect - not too childish but very festive and fun!" ~~Jennie

Jennie used the Audrey collection on her card!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Deana said...

Great 2-pagers, Jennie! Cute card too!

Liz said...

Great sketch Great layout.
Great line is so stinking cute

Melissa said...

Beautiful 2 page layouts and card Jennie! love them!

Melanie said...

Cute, Jennie! Love the cupcake top :)

Stacy said...

Jennie loving your layouts and card, excellent job!

01 09 10