Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fourth Wednesday with Stacy Rodriguez!

Stacy is usually on the third Wednesday, but we had to do some shifting of the schedule, so she is taking over the blog today instead!  

So how about we mix it up!! Now that being said I NEVER mix lines..I don't know why I just can't do it.  So I said ok i'll give it a try (thinking the entire time...OMG I can't do this!!)  So I was flipping through my Sketch Support book and found this layout that I really liked, then tought to myself i'm going to turn this into a card.  On this card you will see bits of all of NIkki's new lines in the banners on the right side.  The clear heart on the front of the card came from Basically Bare's Lovely Locket Set.  I'm very happy with how my MIX project turned out, but i'm sure it will be awhile before it do that one again 








Such a cute card from Stacy and I loved that she mixed it up!  Be sure to visit Stacy's blog also!




5 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great job stacy! love the mix of papers!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooooo cute!! LOVING the mix of papers!!!!

Sarah said...

Love it Stacy!!! Great job!

SunnyCreations said...

Oh I really, really likie!!!

Michelle H. said...

Super fun and cute card!!

01 09 10