Thursday, April 12, 2012

Three beautiful cards from Jennie McGarvey!

Hi everyone!

DT Diva Jennie is on the blog today sharing three beautiful cards with us! The first one is with the Exit Here collection and the last two are with the Noah collection

"I had a friend that I needed to send a little pick me up card to and I knew that the pretty colors and floral design in the papers would be perfect for a feminine, cheerful card." ~~Jennie

 "I'm a sucker for cards and the colors in the Noah line, so I knew that using these elements would be perfect for a congratulations card!  I made this one for job well done but I think it could also be PERFECT for a brand new baby!" ~~Jennie

"I know a lot of people find it difficult to make masculine birthday cards.  I think Noah is the perfect answer for that because it can be for someone who is 4 or 44.  The colors are playful and cheerful but are not childish!  Adding a little kraft colored cardstock made a bit more subdued and adding the truck made the card more playful!" ~~Jennie



I just LOVE all of Jennie's cards!! GORGEOUS!! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Fun cards, Jennie! I love the Noah line, too :)

Jean said...

Wonderful cards!!

Deana said...

Cute, cute cards, Jennie!!

Sarah said...

Cute, cute stuff Jennie! Love them!

Melissa said...

Super cute cards Jennie :D

01 09 10