Sunday, April 15, 2012

Gorgeous creations from Deana Boston!

Hi everyone!

I am sharing Deana's creations today on the blog! She seriously amazes me with everything she creates! I just LOVE her work!!

"I love the Exit Here collection!  We travel quite a bit, so this collection is getting a lot of use!  While I did not have to travel outside of the US & use my Passport for this particular trip to Summer CHA 2010... I do think it's one of the cutest cut-outs I've seen & thought it was the perfect size for a mini book cover.  I used scrap pieces of cardboard, cut to size, as the base of each page before adhering my paper & photos.  Then a simple book ring to hold it all together!" ~~Deana









"I used the cute Noah collection to make my card, along with some of my new Maraschino twine from The Twinery and some Want 2 Scrap bling for my tires." ~~Deana


"I made this page using Audrey.  Love the "musical notes" paper & thought it was perfect for a concert page.  Also love that rainbow striped paper & decided to cut a smaller section on the diagonal to add a little more interest behind the main block of my page.  I used Pink Sorbet twine from The Twinery on here and adhered it using Beacon's 3-in-1 Craft Glue.  Love that it dries clear + quick!" ~~Deana


*swoon* Deana is just amazing!! Thanks so much for stopping by today!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh! oh! oh!! I love the album, what a fantastic idea... so much went into it Deana!! Love your card and l/o too.. so inspiring... I am in love with these papers and made another card with the Exit Collection for my blog which will be posted Monday morning!!!

Sarah said...

Ahhhh, these are sooo cute Deana! Love that mini especially!

Melissa said...

Love, love, love your mini and super cute card and layout!

Melanie said...

Your album is so, so perfect! What a great idea. That is definitely happy inspiration to so many crafters :)

I love the truck card and concert LO. Garth Brooks--what a fun concert!

01 09 10