Thursday, April 5, 2012

First Thursday with Marielle!

Today is Diva Marielle LeBlanc's turn to show you some adorable boy layouts!  I have heard and seen around the message boards that they want more boy pages and I think Marielle has a couple of great ones to show you!

First, I need to announce the collection kit winners from The Twinery/Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker blog swap we had at the end of last week!

Day One

Day Two
 Nicole said...
OH my goodness! Such great inspiration! Beautiful work, ladies!
Ladies, please contact me at cardipaws@sbcglobal.net with your choice of collection kit from the four new collections...Message, Audrey, Noah, and Exit Here...along with your mailing address and we will get your prize out to you!


I thought it would be fun to use  ABC's and ledger papers from the Messages collection for these school pictures 



Seriously,could the Noah collection be any more perfect for this photo of my son wearing his little hard hat !!  I added some burlap buttons on the wheels of the vehicles for an added touch of texture.


Be sure to visit Marielle's blog for more inspiring projects from her!   And come back tomorrow we have another two day blog swap with one of our cross promotional partners, PSA Essentials.




10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous!!! I just love them!!! And CONGRATS to our winners!

Laurel said...

Marielle is so talented!

Melissa said...

This are amazing Marielle! Awesome boy pages!

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

These are adorable layouts. Thanks for sharing

Lucy Newton said...

Great boys los just what I needed thanks!!!

Melanie said...

CUTE layouts, Marielle :)

SunnyCreations said...

These are fatastic layout...I have little boy and these are so cute!! Thanks for sharing your creativity.

Deana said...

Your pages are adorable, Marielle!

Sarah said...

love, love your projects! Especially that first messages one :)

Michelle H. said...

Amazing LO's!!
Love them both!!

01 09 10