Hi everyone! I am super excited today to share Jodi's projects! Today she is sharing with us how she made a denim pocket mini album (so can't wait to try this myself!) and an adorable layout and a card too!! All using the Noah collection!
"Today I am going to be showing you a few projects that I made with the NOAHcollection. First off, I want to share with the mini album that I made:
Here are some simple and easy steps to help you recreate this mini:
1. I started by using Victoria’s street Chipboard Album:
I spray painted the edges of the album in a cream/white paint. Then I cut off the chimney part of the album to make it look more like a pocket
2. Next I covered the chipboard with paper from the NOAH collection, sanded the edges, and then inked them. I also cut a pair of my son’s jeans that had holes in them and used both back pockets. Be sure to cut carefully around them, to leave the pocket in tacked.
3. To create the FRONT COVER, adhere the Jean pocket with FABRI-TAC by Beacons. This glue is fantastic to adhere anything to fabric! I used this for all of my embellishments on the front. I also used a Basically Bare Chipboard heart, and misted it with red mist.
4. For the inside pages, I used a variety of the Closet Cut-up and Punch out’s from the NOAH collection. Here is a look at my inside pages:
5. The Back Cover was made the same way as the front cover by using Beacon Fabri-Tac Adhesive.
6. I decided to make a mini within a mini by creating a cute little mini to fit inside of the back pocket of the album: I used the “Here Comes Trouble” from the Closet Cut-ups as the main page, and added more of my favorite photos of my son! A great way to maximize your album with as many photos as you can get! Here is my mini-mini album:
My next project I wanted to share was again inspired by the whole POCKET theme! I created a layout of my son and his love for worms:
And finally, I also made a fun card with this collection! Who could resist the cute little pick-up truck?" ~~Jodi
Isn't Jodi's projects amazing!! I just love them all!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!