Thursday, April 19, 2012

Third Thursday with Sarah Eclavea

Sarah is here today with some adorable projects and she used her Cricut for some of them too!  Let's she what she has been up to since her last post!  She also used some of our fun cross promotional partner products.  

First of all, Sarah has made some cute, cute, cute cards!  Her first card is using the Exit Here collection.

Celebrate Sunshine Card
I used my Cricut and the "Straight from the Nest" cartridge to cut the tree on my card. I popped it up with some Helmar Zapdots to give it dimension. I also added some twine from The Twinery and bling from Want to Scrap.




You are Berry Sweet
I love the Audrey collection! It is one of my favorites and pefect for cards, layouts and everything else! I stamped the word sweet and then added some little letters from the cardstock sticker sheet to finish my sentiment.




Sweet Little Skunk Layout
I couldn't resist cutting this little skunk to match my daughter's Halloween costume! I cut the skunk, tree trunk and the word sweet in my title using my Cricut and the "Create A Critter" cartridge. I wanted to make a sweet halloween page instead of a traditional one and Audrey was the perfect choice. I also used some bling from Want to Scrap, Helmar Zapdots and Beacon 3 in 1 adhesive.


Ok, that skunk is just too precious...both her daughter and the die cut!!  I think it works PERFECTLY with the Audrey collection!

Be sure to check out Sarah's blog for more adorable cards and layouts!  



7 comments:

Laurel said...

Adorable creations, love that layout!

Deana said...

So, so cute...as always, Sarah!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all AMAZING Sarah!! I just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that skunk page!! Your DD is ADORABLE and loving the little skunk embellie!!

Melanie said...

Such cute projects, Sarah! You make me want a Cricut :)

Jodi said...

LOVE your cards Sarah, and I especially LOVE your layout! SO CUTE!!!

Stacy said...

Super cute projects!!!!! LOVE that layout, the skunk is just to cute!

Melissa said...

this are all super cute projects Sarah!

01 09 10