Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fourth Wednesdays with Laurel!

Hi everyone! So excited to share Laurel's creations today!

"Hi everyone, Laurel here with my a couple of projects.  Last month I shared some projects using the Messages collection.  This month I have been busy with the Audrey and Exit here collections.  I am loving the versatility of these kits!" ~~Laurel
First up, I love to upcycle things and, like Julie, love going to Thrift Shops and Garage Sales for things that I can alter. For my card I have used some of the Audrey Collection  I always think of denim when I see these papers, especially the flowered one so I paired it up with some denim flowers.  I cut out some circles from hubby's old jeans and rolled them up into roses using Beacon Adhesive FABRIC-TAC adhesive.  The bit of bling, called Endless Waves is from Want2Scrap, and I like the bling with the old denim.  
For my layout I used the Exit Here Collection, I love how this is a Road Trip/Camping kit but so easily can be used for other things like I have done here.  The little pennants hanging beside the photo are chipboard ones from Basically Bare.  I used my Beacon Adhesive Zip Dry Paper Glue to adhere some paper to them, I love how quickly the Zip Dry works and no wrinkling of paper!  Of course a bit of Blossom Twinery Twine is wrapped around the photo.  




Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

very cute laurel!

bonnie said...

Oh such gorgeous projects from Laurel, I love them all! ;) Hugs x

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable projects. Love those denim flowers.

Unknown said...

Wonderful layout and card! Love the denim flowers you made! TFS!

Audrey Pettit said...

Fabulous projects, Laurel! Love the fun layout design and the card is wonderful, too. Those denim flowers are amazing!

1CardCreator said...

Both of these are gorgeous! I love the denim roses!

Lisa Lara said...

Way to go Laurel! You rock girlie!

Rose said...

always LOVE Laurels work :)

Deana said...

Toooo CUTE!

dstandard said...

Fabulous work! Love it!

Ava Gavloski said...

wonderful creations julie for showcasing Nikki's pattern papers.
ava

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful color in the card and love all of the different elements on the layout. So cute. TFS AJ!

Michelle H. said...

Love your projects, Laurel!!

01 09 10