Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I {heart} My Lil' Monsters!

Hi everyone!

Julie with you here today and I have two layouts to share with you using My Lil' Monster and Get Well Soon!


My first layout is a funny one!! When my son was younger (he is 15 now!) he decided to wear hi underwear outside his jeans and also put some on a Spongebob Squarepants doll he had!! I knew these would make great blackmailing photos someday! lol!!









My last layout today is using the Get Well Soon collection! For those that follow my personal blog - my daughter was born with a skin condition called Port Wine Stains and she has laser surgeries to remove the "stains"





Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Hi Julie! Those photos of your son are hilarious. I'm sure he'll love you for showing them off. ;-)_

Deana said...

You did a GREAT job with that collection! Fun & cute pages! :-)

Connie Mercer said...

really love the first one~so colorful!!!! The other two are darling:):):) great work julie!!!

Kim B. said...

I love these layouts!!! They made my day!!! All those great smiles!!! Awesome job!!!

01 09 10