Saturday, November 17, 2012

Shipping Update...

Hi everyone, I hope you've had a great weekend! 
I've been fighting a cold, STILL (week 3), but I'm feeling a bit better also I've
been getting all the Winter Wonderland Boxes packed! 
The response has been awesome!!

The shipping date I posted on my blog for all the Goodie Boxes was for Friday the 16th (that was the start date for shipping, although I thought I'd have it all done by then), so some did shipped out Friday, a few today (Saturday the 17th) and hopefully the rest will ship Monday & Tuesday. I received a lot more orders than I thought I would and wasn't prepared for prepping over 200 boxes (by myself)! LOL! I had maybe 40 pre-kitted paper packs so I had to kit all the individual  paper lines then pack them in boxes, print shipping labels, packing slips.  All this is taking a lot more time than I thought it would.. but everything should be done by Tuesday.

 This is the first 50 boxes, packed and ready for shipping labels and to be closed up!
 The assembly line of the kits...
 This is a sample of what might be in your box!
(I only had 60 stamp set so the first 60 boxes got stamps.)
These went out Friday and Saturday (today)...
I don't know how all these huge monthly kit clubs do this!
Thanks for your patients!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAY for the awesome response!!!!

Kimberli said...

I'm SO excited to get my box, thanks so much for this offer and for working so hard to get them all sent out!

Anonymous said...

I keep checking paypal.. no tracking yet. And I ordered almost as soon as the post went live. And today is Tuesday.
From the 8th to the 20 th with nothing is a long time!

Nikki said...

The shipping date I posted on my blog for all the Goodie Boxes was for Friday the 16th (that was the start date for shipping). That was on the original post, so I just started shipping Friday and today is Tuesday and tomorrow all my boxes will have been shipped. I had to ship a lot of the boxes via Fed EX ground which means I had to hand type them in b/c my paypal only charged everyone $5.00 for the shipping and all the shipping was between the $10 to $13 so I started checking around so that I would not be out all the extra shipping charges and Fed Ex seemed to give me the best deal, so I was only out between $2 to $5 dollars instead. But when doing that I had to take the shipping out of paypal so it doesn't show its been shipped but it has via Fed Ex. Sorry for the confession. I actually did pretty good getting 200 boxes out in 5 days by myself... LOL! Thanks for your order! -Nikki

kathy said...

Thank you!!! I love My box of goodies!I have never used your products and they are so cute. This was an I have to get and it try. How can I go wrong. It is out of my hands now Hubby took it to give to the kids to give me for CHristmas. Now just to sneak in the box and steal a few things He will never know. Thanks again one HAPPY new customer

01 09 10