Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Bee's Knees Project Kit Update!


Featuring the collection



We had a little trouble with the PayPal button when we first put these kits up for sale, but we are good now!  (You have to love technology at times.)  There are still a few kits left, so if you are on the fence you better grab one now!  

You get step by step instructions for ALL the projects shown below, plus you will have enough left over product to create additional layouts, cards and projects out of the kit!





Want this kit?  Well, go to this blog POSTING or the link in the upper left hand corner at the top of the page to grab your kit now!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Tomorrow we have a fun blog hop taking place and you aren't going to want to miss all the neat projects and there are a couple of giveaways also!





2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just loveeeeeeeeee this months kit!!!!!

Michelle H. said...

I bought one of these kits and it is amazing!!!
I shared about it on my blog and a little project I created with it!!
I hope I will have some time to create more with it next week!
Love this kit!!

01 09 10