Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's Wednesday and have we got some goodies from Jodi!!

Hi everyone!

Today we have a layout and two altered projects from Jodi using the School is Cool line!! I just love these projects from Jodi!

"This line is so super cute, and it complimented my daughters last day of school picture with her teacher to a tee!  I love all the cut- ups and stickers with this collection, it was almost to hard to choose what should go on the layout, because I wanted to use them all!" ~~Jodi





"Since I run a daycare, I am constantly going through tissue boxes, after tissue boxes.  I am not crazy over the "look" of tissue boxes, and never gave it much thought until I saw a wood tissue box that I could alter and use over and over again at the dollarstore! So super excited about this project! I loved that I could decorate all four sides, and now I have a cute and suitable tissue box just for young kids!" ~~Jodi







"Finally with the first day of school quickly approaching, I thought of creating a little welcome back present for my kids teachers.  I came up with this idea after looking through my Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine and saw a TEACHER SURVIVAL KIT.  What a fabulous present for a teacher on their first day, and maybe will score some major brownie points too! Hehehe!  So here is the bag that I will be putting some survival items in:" ~~Jodi


"Inside the bag I am going to add band-aids for their boo-boo's; Tissue to wipe away their tears;  a kit-kat chocolate bar- because she will need a break;  a marble- for when she looses her's!; Smarties- because that's who she is teaching;  A Gift Card for her Coffee Breaks.  I might try and add a few more things as I think of them too!  I am so glad I got a head start on this, it will make the perfect gift!"~~Jodi


Thanks for sharing these awesome creations with us Jodi!! Just love them all!! Thanks for stopping by!

And don't forget Nikki's card kit available for purchase this month!! It is AMAZING!!!!

 


7 comments:

Stacy said...

Cute projects and LOVE what is inside the bag :)

Sarah said...

Love these jodi! Too cute!

Sarah said...

Love these Jodi!!

Deana said...

Total cuteness! :-)

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

What a great project. Love the tissue holder. Very creative and good for any teacher too. Also, great idea for a welcome back bag for the teacher. Love it.

Michelle H. said...

Love your projects!!
Very creative!

Melissa said...

Cute layout! love the tissue box and the treat bag for the lucky teacher :)

01 09 10