Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sharing some beauties from Wendela and Julie :)

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope everyone's weekend is off to a GREAT start! :)


Today I wanted to share some beautiful layouts that Wendela made using the Summer Collection and a mini album I made using Max & Mollie!! :)



And here is the mini album I made :)















Thanks so much for stopping by... we really appreciate it! And in case you missed it, make sure to check out the GORGEOUS DT creations that Katrina posted yesterday for us and also don't forget about Nikki's giveaway! :)

~~Julie~~

8 comments:

Katrina Hunt said...

Julie, Julie, you know how to rock the minis!!! And Wendela, so beautiful!!! hugs, Katrina

Jolanda said...

amazing work!

Nati Tristan said...

As always beautiful beautiful work!

MarĂ­a Castillo said...

Love this style, awesome work!!

Scrapamum said...

Julie that mini album is adorable and Wendela's creations are gorgeous too!!!

Liz said...

Can wait to dig into this just got my hands on it saturday

Mary Pat Siehl said...

wow so pretty

Stacy said...

Oh my...love those layouts and that mini is way to cute :):)

01 09 10