Friday, March 4, 2011

The Winner is....


Good Morning!! TGIF!! 
I picked a winner... YAY! But have to say there was no way I could personally pick the winner, so many great things everyone said they'd do if they own the Cuttlebug! I loved all the ladies that make cards for the military, and wanted the Cuttlebug's help to make even more! I also loved the lady who said that at Christmas every single person she comes into contact with gets a little homemade tag... I love that idea!  So you can see how hard it would be to pick... that's why I went to the random generator, letting it pick the lucky person and it did... #6 out of over 300 comments! 

#6 is Melinda AKA medialady who said:  
Wow! How wonderful of you to share some of this amazing product!
I have so many recent pictures to scrapbook of my boys so I would love to use this product!
(Melinda, please email me your address. My email is above on one of the tabs. I have no way to contact you through blogger. Thanks)

Thanks to all of you for your awesome comments! I'd pick you all if I could!! 
Don't forget that the largest giveaway I've ever hosted will be in my newsletter! 
(All 6 of my newest Spring 2011 paper collections and a Circut Expression!)
I'm trying to get the newsletter out within in the next 10 days! 
So be sure if you haven't already, to sign up for it here on my blog.
Speaking of the Circut Expression,
I got mine out a couple of days ago and have been playing around with it in the evenings and I have to tell you I LOVE IT! Seriously... love it! 
Here is a card I made for my sister in laws birthday...
I used the Birthday Bash cartridge.

I also used my "Summer" paper line for the card!
I had so much fun getting to play with both my papers and the Circut Expression!
Thanks again to Provo Craft for their very generous gift!

I have to also share with you my newest and most favorite app for the iPhone...
it's called "Camera Bag"!! I love it! You can either take a picture through the app or you can use pictures you've already taken on your iPhone and give them a new look! 
Look how fun this is...
here is the before:
and here is the picture using the camera bag app:
isn't that so cool!! I love it!
Here are some of the other filters for the app...
"Alfred"
"Bella"
"Savannah"
"Nico"
My niece "Taylor" aka chocolate face!
Love this picture of Taylor sitting on some boxes of paper here at the "home-base"! Taylor loves her "Uncle Danny" and when she came by for a visit yesterday he wasn't here so she climbed on these boxes and said "I wait here for him"! So stinkin' sweet!
I can't wait to print those out and scrapbook them! 

That's all I have for today! I hope everyone has a great weekend! -Nikki

11 comments:

Jan Garber said...

Glad to see everyone well and happy! Your SIL will love the card! I Do!

Katrina Hunt said...

whoo hooo Congrats Melinda!!!!!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Congrats to Melinda!

Love the card :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS to the winner!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE the card and the photos!!! AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Ha ha ha... LOVE the chocolate face!!!

Huge CONGRATS Melinda!!! What a fun way to go into the weekend!

Beautiful job using your Expression! Of course, those yummy papers make it all easy as pie!!!

Unknown said...

congrats Melinda! Now I'm anxiously awaiting my newsletter!!! woo hoo!
Love the puppy pics. ;-)

Liana said...

Congrats, Melinda!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

congrats melinda!!

thanks so much for sharing your puppy pix! i love seeing them!

Haberdawoman said...

Congrats Melinda!!!

Michelle H. said...

Big Congrats, Melinda!!
Love all of your pictures!!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Just wanted to let you know that I am so happy Nikko is doing better and better each day.

01 09 10