Tuesday, March 15, 2011

No baby yet :-))

That means I ( Hilde ) will be your hostess today :-))
But I guess my next blogpost for this month will be done by my dear friend Julie.

I'm going to show you some work created by our amazing international ladies!!

I will start with the very talented Michele.
Wow, she keeps amaze me every time!



Don't you just love these layouts?!

Mette created this super cute layout using Max and Mollie.
I love it!


Wendela created some beautiful creations for you as well.




And finally I have 4 projects created by the very talented Ria for you!!
You will love these!!





That's all for today!
Julie will be back with more wonderful work created by the international DT!

Have a great day!
Love
Hilde

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all GORGEOUS! Good luck with the baby Hilde! :):):)

Katrina Hunt said...

Oh Hilde, you crack me up!!!!!!! these are amazing and let us know when that baby gets here!!! hugs, Katrina

Nati Tristan said...

Those are all BEAUTIFUL! Very inspiring!!

Yara Nascimento said...

Hi Nikki, I loved your blog. I am Brasilian . Very beautiful pages.
Congratulation

Linda Beeson said...

Love, love, love the details! What totally cute uses for those papers.

Debbie said...

Great layouts - so much inspiration!

Nikki said...

Lovely Ladies... everything was just so pretty! Thank you! And Hilde you need to go have that baby!

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous LO's!!
Love them all!
Thanks for all the inspiration!!

domestic goddess said...

Love all these layouts, stunning ladies

Michèle said...

Wow ! beautiful work ladies !

01 09 10