Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hi all!

It´s me again - Mette! :)

Love love love "Tree Love".
These papers are really amazing.
Here is a layout with my oldest daughter Mye.
She lives on Nothern Ireland and she is only a phonecall away...
And that is good to know when I´m missing her just too much.
To make a specieall effect on this layout I used some glimmermist in the same colors as the papers, and I really like the look of it.


Then I´ve used the fantastic "Blueberry Hill.
The layout is with my dear friend Malin on her weddingday.
She really didn´t have a bad hairday...
She was so beautiful!

That was all from me today... TFL! :)
Happy scrapping!

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwww! These are AMAZING Mette!! I loveeeeeeeee all the distressing and the paint! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Scrapamum said...

Love these LO's!

Hanneke said...

Amazing love them!!!

Erika M. said...

Amazing layouts!

jill said...

love your style Mette. you amaze me. :)

Linda Beeson said...

I really like both of your layouts but the second one is my favorite! Love the half circle of that paper.

Monika said...

Beautiful work Mette! As always.

Akattava said...

Very beautiful work! I love your style, you are so talented!

01 09 10