Monday, November 30, 2009

Saying Goodbye to November and Hello December!!

I love November and the entire fall season, and saying goodbye to it is always hard! However, I also love winter and all it's festivities!! So to help bring in December my Design Team Ladies are all going to be doing a blog entries for the entire month!! That's 20 days of fun tips and ideas from some of the best designer in the scrapbooking world!! Woo Hoo, I can't wait to see what they all bring to my blog!!
I have a few special projects to share with you, first is this adorable Christmas Planner that Nathalie Leonelli made using file folders and my North Pole Night paper line. The print-outs on the inside are available here: christmas-pocket-planner I love this planner, it's so very cute and creative!!!





DT Diva Deana Boston made this sweet layout using my North Pole Nights paper line, however it's a non-Christmas layout! I absolutely love it, Deana did a great job using these paper for an everyday layout. Also I have to do a huge shout out to Jill who owns Jillibean Soup for these awesome corrugated alpha letters!! I love them so much!!

Jill's booth at CHA was right next to mine and we got to know each other a little bit, and she is such a sweetie!! I've loved that we've now become friends!! I made this layout using Jill's corrugated alpha letters along with her papers and my papers together. I thought they complimented each other well!!

I also made some Christmas tags using Jill's Sprouts, Little Yellow Bicycles journaling tags, K & Co stickers and my North Pole Nights papers and stamps...





My little elf stamp fits perfectly on library card envelopes, so I made several of these, one for each of my nieces and nephews with a little special message on the backs of the pull out cards!! I hope you got a little inspiration from some of the projects for the Holiday season!! Have a great week! -Nikki

5 comments:

Deana said...

Those tags & cards are so cute, Nikki!

That pocket planner ROCKS!

I canNOT believe tomorrow is Dec 1st either... SO much to do!

Nathalie said...

I love your little tags and pockets!!! I might have to borrow the idea ;)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i am loving all these projects!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Cindy said...

I absolutely love the Christmas pocket planner and the tags! I have got to get busy!

Jill Yegerlehner said...

Love it all Nikki! The sprout tags are too cute! Thanks for the shout out! I'm thrilled we have kept in touch and become friends too!!!

01 09 10