Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy November 1!!

Since it's November 1 I had to show off this very unique Fall banner!! Deanna Misner one of the Doghouse Diva DT ladies made this banner using my Henry's Brilliance and My Sweet Cherry Pie paper lines. Deanna made the pumpkins from my chipboard "tree" mini album, she just turned the trees upside down and cut part of the tree trunk off!! Very creative and cute!! I plan on making one real soon!! Thanks Deanna!!!



So I have the flu and have now for what seems like forever, which really has only been about 5 days, but I hate being "down" and this flu just wiped me out!! Due to the flu we couldn't pass out candy, and our neighborhood always has 100's of cute little ghost and goblins running around!! Dan put these notes up on our door and steps.....



Then Dan had to leave to take Henry to a Halloween party, soooooo....... I got up from the couch and put the dogs in their costumes.

Bella, Alfred and Savannah.



Then Dan came home..... and freed them!!! (And put me back on the couch.)

I hope all of you had a Happy Halloween!!
Check my blog later this week for a challenge and a great giveaway!! -Nikki

10 comments:

Nathalie said...

Oh no! I bet that sign scared trick or treaters faster than any costume could have! :P OK, no joke, missing Halloween is no fun! I hope your cute dogs cheered you up a little! :)

Theresa said...

i hope you are feeling better soon. the pics of your doggies are so darn cute.. =)

Ronda Simpson said...

OMG! I'm soooo lovin' that banner!! It's gorgeous Deanna! :) And those doggie costumes are adorable!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh u poor thing!!! I hope U feel better soon!!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the doggy's and that banner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Igagnon76 said...

that's too bad about having to cancel your halloween. i hope you feel better very soon

Deana said...

CUTE banner, Deanna!

I am lovin' those dog costumes! That had to make you feel a little better, Nikki, seeing those cuties! :-)

Bekka said...

Feel better soon! Love the doggie costumes!

Haberdawoman said...

Hope you are feeling much better today!!!
The picture of your dogs lll dressed up put the HUGEST (is that a word?) smile on my face : )
Have a wonderful week!

scrappermimi said...

SO sorry your not feeling well but hopefully you are on the road to recovery! The "kids" look adorable in their costumes, lol! Love the banner Deanna!

The Graphic Bee said...

We need to get Bella and Oz together in the bee costume!! How cute would that BEE!!

01 09 10