Saturday, September 5, 2009

A little bit more of Henry's Brilliance...

I just can't believe what my DT and other scrapbookers are creating with my Henry's Brilliance papers!! The four layouts that I chose to share with everyone tonight are not "back to school" layouts or have anything to do with school, that's why I liked them so much!! They used my Henry's Brilliance papers in very original ways....

My DT member Kathleen Glossop created this beautiful layout!! I love how she curls my Craft Flags on her layouts!!

My DT Leader for the International ladies, Hilde created this crazy beautiful layout!! I can't stop looking at it!! I see something new on it every time I look at it!!


These two layouts are created by Sarah de Guzman who is so very talented!! Funny story... two of my DT girls, Julie and Susan both emailed me that I had to check out these layouts!! So when I went to Sarah's blog and looked around I was blown away!! I love these two layouts and of course I'm always fond of any dog layout especially one made with my papers!! LOL!! Thanks Sarah for letting me share these on my blog!!
Have a great and safe Holiday weekend!!! -Nikki

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooo loving what EVERYONE is creating!!! Thanks for showing Sarah's LO's Nikki.....Mr. Dandy (my doggy) even has left her comments on her blog about her doggy LO's!!! hehehehehe!!!!! Have a GREAT Labor Day! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Nathalie said...

Awesome, awesome pages!!!! Isn't it wonderful to see how versatile this collection is? :)

Deana said...

Such adorable LO's & YAY for Sarah's amazing work being recognized! Her work always inspires me! :-)

sarah said...

thanks so much for posting my layouts! i totally appreciate! :) i am seriously honored that you posted me on the Nikki Sivils blog! wahoooo!

thanks again!
-sarah.

scrappermimi said...

These are gorgeous and so different! Just goes to show how versatile it is!

Lydia Siegel said...

Fabulous los and Sarah is one dandy scrapper :)!! Not to mention she is also an wonderful person.

Unknown said...

yay sarah, you're awesome!! thanks for putting up these layouts nikki, love them all, especially love the one's that sarah made, she's awesome!
I NEED to get my hands on your Henry's Brilliace line!
I also wanted to say thank you so much for stopping by my blog a few weeks ago, I am THRILLED!! We have been so insanely busy buying a new house and its seriously cutting into my computer/scrapping time. :) I will be by much more often from now on!
hope youre having a great week! :)

Jodi said...

Oh I love these! AWESOME JOB!!!!

01 09 10