Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Boo-tiful

Most of the DT girls used the new Boo-tiful collection with the sketch. It's so great to see all the different styles and ways to use this collection.
Here are some more wonderful creations.

Anne Jo Lexander created this layout with the Boo-tiful collection


When I saw this layout made by Jodi Wilton I fell in love! Not only with the layout but also with that gorgeous photo! Such a cute little girl.


And I ofcourse also created a layout for this sketch. Since we don't really celebrate Halloween over here I first thought it would be hard to create something with an Halloween collection. But I was so wrong! These papers have some amazing colors and patterns you can use with every photo you would like to scrap. As you can see on the board the entire week. ;-)


I will be back soon with lots more of amazing work!
Have a great day,
Hilde

4 comments:

sarah said...

what gorgeous layouts!!! love them all! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Nathalie said...

Beautiful pages!

Nikki said...

These are all gorgeous!! I love them all!! Jodi your little "witch" is adorable!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love love these!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

01 09 10