Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A lot of cards

Today I will show you some amazing cherry cards. The collection My Sweet Cherry Pie is just so bright and happy, great to use for cards. As you can see underneath.
Have a great day!!

Nadhrah Maidin created these 2 cards using My Sweet Cherry Pie.




Anne Jo used the cherry stamp and embossing


Mimi Leinbach created this super cute card.


Deanna Misner created these two cards. Aren't they fantastic?!
The first is "Lucky Me" using:
"Cherry strips 4U" from My sweet cherry pie
"Victoria Lane" from "Victoria's Street"
red ric rac
My Sweet Cherry Pie stamps


2nd up is an ice cream cone shaped card/invitation called "Party"
For it she used:
"Cherry Brownie" and "Cherry Blast" from My Sweet Cherry Pie
"Victoria's HOuse" from "Victoria Street"
cream twill ribbon
red corduroy brad
My Sweet Cherry Pie stamps (on front and in the inside)




Hilde Janbroers

9 comments:

bethchien said...

All these cards are just adorable!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE cards!!! LOVE that ice cream cone that Deanna made! :):):):):):):):):):)

Nathalie said...

Great cards ladies! I LOVE that ice-cream cone invitation!!!!

Deana said...

Totally ADORABLE cards!!! :-)

The Graphic Bee said...

Holy Crop! These cards are sooooo cute!! I love the ice cream cone! So creative. Great job guys!!

Heather
Graphic Bee
http://heatherschroeder.blogspot.com/

Deanna said...

Oh! I forgot to tell Hilde that the word "party" on the ice cream cone is made from the "smarty pants" stamp in "Henry's Brilliance". I masked some of the letters to make the word party. ;) Thanks everyone for the sweet comments! You've made my day! :D

Nikki said...

Wow..... they are ALL so cute and sweet!! Love the one Mimi made for her husband!! And that Ice Cream Cone invite with a cherry on top (red brad) is adorable!!! Thanks ladies!!

mica said...

These cards are all so adorable!! Love the cherries :):)

sarah said...

these are cute too!!! all of this goodness! :)

hugs,
sarah.

01 09 10