Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Due to a fever and a very sore thoat....




I've been able to do a little scrappin' along with a little work too! I made this card for my mom's b-day on the 8th of July, and I made her a layout about her dog, Molly! (That dog is out of control by the way, but they love her.) And I made one for me about my shoes!! (I'm lovin' this size too, 6x12) I used my papers from "My Sweet Cherry Pie" my corduroy brads, bread(less) tabs and stamps too; Heidi Swapp chipboard letters, Am Crafts Rub-ons, May Arts ribbons, and my new found TOY.... TIM HOLTZ TINY ATTACHER!! Okay if you don't have one it's a must!!!!! It works great, and is perfect for all ribbon sizes, but perfect for smaller ribbon. I've used it so much I ran out of the tiny attachers in less than one week!! I even emailed Tim and told him I was in love with that thing!!! Go get one you won't be disappointed!! Seriously!! Oh and I used Tim Holtz Dabber paint too and it's wonderful also and so easy with no clean up!!

12 comments:

On my way... said...

Adorable Nikki! Love the card, and my gosh, Miss Molly, she looks cheeky peering through that fence, lol.

xx

Nathalie said...

Great projects Nikki!!! I really like the 6X12 size too and I am LOVING those shoes!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Take good care of yourself and hope you feel better soon!

Deana said...

It's all adorable!

Hope you're feeling better soon! :-)

AbbieTorroll said...

Nikki those are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! totally love your work girlie!!

Unknown said...

i hope you get well soon!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HOLY SMOKES Nikki!!! These are GORGEOUS!!!!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!! FEEL BETTER SOON! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deanna said...

Nikki, those LOs are precious! Especially since you're sick! My word, girl! What a stud to be creative even when you're sick! WTG!! Hoping you feel better and get well soon!

Amooretto said...

I love what you did with "your" kit!

I just got the package you donated for THE MOSY SCRAPPER and I'm in LOVE!!! Those brads are just de-lish! :)

The lucky winner will just be in heaven!

THANKS! :)

scrappermimi said...

Terrific stuff Nikki! I need to check out that attacher...I don't have one!

Alecia Wolfford said...

Sorry you are not feeling well, but YAY on the scrappiness!! I got my new papers this weekend and have already been playing with them. Plan on blogging about them today!!

Feel better soon!!!

The Graphic Bee said...

Sooooooo cute!! See you Thursday!

Jodi said...

THESE ARE SO AMAZING! I love them!! Seriously... you need to get sick more often! lol! Awesome job Nikki.... and I do hope you feel better soon!

01 09 10