Friday, April 24, 2009

PAPER, PAPER, AND EVEN MORE PAPER....

Here it is... my adorable business card!! My sweet Willie-B in a Bee costume. I've fallen in love with my logo. I sure hope everyone else does too!!
We are in the middle of getting all of our papers all ready to go to press, getting files ready, checking them twice or maybe that should be twice a minute every minute of the day!! Our stamps (8 different sets) will all arrive around the middle of May. I can't wait. One of my surprise products that I'm debuting at CHA this summer, came in yesterday, all 5,000 of them. They are so great and i can't wait to start playing with them.... and I can't wait to share them with the scrapbooking/craft world!!! Hint: it's a common everyday household item that totally rocks on layouts, cards, and any crafting project!! Give up.... well you'll just have to wait a little longer!
Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Katrina Hunt said...

alright...you know I can't wait!!! I wanna see!!! Adorable card btw!

sssalad said...

What cute cards! I LOVE that logo - the little dog just looks so much like a terrier chasing a bee! Love the colors on them too! I want one when you get them in!

Mama Tuttle said...

Very cute!! I love that the dog is wearing a bee suit!!

01 09 10