Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dreams really do come true....

Well.....here is my first announcement about my new scrapbook company:
I'm official, Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker LLC, is a manufacturing company that will debut in July 09' at CHA in Orlando FL!! My husband (it sure is nice to have a lawyer as your business partner/hubby) and I are very excited and a bit overwhelmed too. I have some great designs for back to school, Halloween and Christmas papers, stickers, clear stamps etc!!! We hired two ladies to join our team who have over 20 years of experience in the industry. My website is still in the "coming soon" stages, but you can check out my great illustration of me and my Willie-Bee at www.nikkisivils.com (he has been buzzing around me since the beginning of creating this company.)hehehe....
Stay tuned for more information. Oh, and thanks for checking in!!! -Nikki Sivils and of course Willie-Bee too!

1 comment:

sssalad said...

Sounds like you've been a busy girl lately! Congratulations!

01 09 10