Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sorry it's been so long.....


since my last entry. Let's see besides the fact I'm still healing from my jaw surgery, my middle brother DJ got married, we've had company twice staying with us and Dan has had to do some traveling too. I've been working hard on some layouts to get published and on my website for my new scrapbook business. (more on that later) Oh and I'm getting ready to rescue two dogs next week in KC. A male Yorkie and a Shih Tuz. I need to find homes for these 2 sweet guys. I'll post pictures when I get them. Please leave a comment if you are interested in them.
This pic is from my brothers wedding, it was in Ha Ha Tonka at the lake. My husband married them, no he is not minister! (I'm definitely not a ministers wife.) I still can't smile with an open mouth, so this is it for now. Below is a layout I just finished, getting ready for Halloween! SPOOKY......

No comments:

01 09 10