Saturday, February 4, 2012

Showcase on YOU!

Hi everyone! It's time for my fave post of the month... when I get to Showcase the creations from our fans!  We love to share what you all have made!

Let's see what everyone created this month!

First I have a Christmas ornament that Michelle Hodges made using an old ribbon spool (VERY cool Michelle!) and Nikki's Gingerbread Land collection! Love this Michelle!


Next we have Ellen Jarvis...and she shares a beautiful card, her version of a SMASH book and an ADORABLE little house with us today! I just love love love Ellen's card and her house and her SMASH book are just CUTE CUTE CUTE! :) Ellen used My Lil' Monster on all of these!
This is the front of her card ......

And here is the inside...


And here is her SMASH book

And Ellen's CUTEEEEEE little house!


Next we have two gorgeous layouts from Debbi Tehrani! She used It's Raining, It's Pouring! I just love love love these!



Next we have a beautiful layout from Ilene Tell! She used Sugar Cookie on her layout! I just absolutely LOVE this Ilene!

Next we have an ADORABLE layout from Mary Pat Siehl!  I just love love love how she put this together! She added a pocket for her son's school artwork! LOVE that!  She used School is Cool on her layout!




Next we have an ADORABLE card from Angie Blom! She used Summer on this fun card!

Next we have two SWEET cards from Sharette Smith! She used Blueberry Hill and Ellie's Day Out! I just loveeee these!
 
This card that Sharette made is an easel card that's a calender too! LOVE it!


Lastly today we have two FABULOUS cards and two BEAUTIFUL layouts from Dorothy Alcantara!  :) I just love these! Dorothy used Nikki's Summer collection!





Thanks so much ladies for sharing your beautiful creations with us! We love to see creations made with Nikki's goodies!  If you would ever like to be showcased on Nikki's blog.... just shoot me (Julie) an email at bmwgirl@cox.net  I just need an image of your project, your full name and a link to your blog or online gallery!  Can't wait to see what you create!



17 comments:

Deana said...

Beautiful projects! Lovin' the Unleash The Beast card! So funny... perfect! :-)

Jennie M said...

These are really seriously FABULOUS! I LOVE that Literary Lizard page -- but they are all fantastic!!!

Jodi said...

WOW!!! All these projects are AMAZING!!! Especially LOVE Ellen's little house... so super cute!

Laurel said...

OH my goodness! What an amazing bunch of projects!!!

Melanie said...

Wow! So much inspiration and creativity. Love seeing projects with several different lines :)

Sarah said...

Wowee! Everyone's projects are just amazing! Nikki's fans are so talented! Thanks for sharing!!

Katrina Hunt said...

Great work everyone! Thanks for sharing!

faithnme said...

Wow Some absolutly Gorgeous Creations. That Little House is just the Best.. I love it.. Thank you for letting me be a part of it.

Hugs
Sharette

Stacy said...

OH MY!!!! WOW!!! You ladies have simply rocked Nikki's lines! All of the creative yumminess is making me want to scrap the night away, thanks for all the inspiration :):)

Nikki said...

As always, one of my favorite blog posts each month! Lots and lots of eye candy!
Thanks to all of you!

Michelle H. said...

Amazing & very creative projects!!
Love them all!
Love the creativity of the smash book page and the house!!
Thanks so much for allowing me be a part of the showcase!

Mish086 said...

Beautiful projects!

Stacy H-W said...

These are all awesome projects. So fun to see them all. I especially love the one from Michelle Hodges!! So creative and thrifty to reuse that ribbon spool! Great idea!! The ornament turned out beautifully!!

Melissa said...

Love them all!!! Special shout out to my dear friend Dorothy ;) thank you all for the wonderful inspiration!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Such a creative bunch of projects! Thank you for showcasing my pages here! So fun!

Marielle said...

wowza !!! such amazing and creative projects !! Bravo to you all !!!

Groovy Deborah said...

Awesome projects! Each are so unique and GREAT :)
Deb♥

01 09 10